Edit Task Schedule
This screen lets you edit a Task Schedule.
- Schedule Type: choices are Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly
- Frequency: this number determines the repetition rate of the schedule. For example, if Schedule Type is Daily and Frequency is 1, the schedule fires every day, but if Frequency is 3 then the schedule fires every 3 days.
- Hour (0-23): hour of the day (using the 24 h format) when the schedule should fire. This field is not visible for Hourly schedules.
- Minutes: minutes of the hour when the schedule should fire. Choices are from 0 to 55 in 5 minutes increments.
- Day Of Week: day of the week (Sunday to Saturday) when the schedule should fire. This field is only visible for Weekly schedules.
- Day Of Month (0-31): day of the month when the schedule should fire. This field is only visible for Monthly schedules.
- Starts: start date from which the schedule should start firing.
- Ends: date when the schedule should stop firing. Leave this field empty if the schedule should never stop.
Comment or report problem with topic