STUDENT -> Online Registration
Use this page to enroll (or disenroll) as a Credit or Audit student in the classes offered that term.
The page shows all the available classes. Each tile shows:
- The course, section and number of credits of the class.
- The title of the course
- An indicator to guide you when registering:
- Disallowed: you cannot take the class because it requires a pre-requisite which you have not fulfilled.
- Duplicate: you have already passed this course in the past or are already registered during this term in another class offering the same course.
- Optional: you are free to take this class.
- Useful: you should take this class as it will satisfy an unfulfilled requirement of your program(s) of study.
- A label indicating whether you are registered or not in the class for Credit or for Audit.
Click on a tile to view more details about the class (instructors, schedule, requirements) and to register (or un-register) for that Class via the Edit Class Registration screen.
Go to this page to finalize the process and pay applicable fees once you have selected your classes.
You must first decide how you will pay. Your choices are either I will pay in full or I will use the payment plan. Once you have chosen either one of these options College Office computes your bill applying any applicable discount and taking into account any previous payment if this is a change to an existing registration. The number in blue, New Bill, is your total bill, the number in red, Due Now, is what you must pay now in order to finalize your registration.
You must click the CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION button in order to finalize your registration!
If you have a Due Now payment, College Office redirects you to an online payment screen where you can pay your due via a payment method accepted by your institution and your registration is complete once your payment has been successfully processed.
Note: You can always return to this screen to add or drop classes as long as the online registration process is open.
Comment or report problem with topic