ADMINISTRATION -> Students -> Student -> Edit Adviser
This screen is used to edit the details of the adviser/advisee relationship.
- Adviser: name of the adviser. Click to the right to select an adviser. You can filter the list of advisers by Active Date (showing only employees who are on staff on that date,) Campus, Department and Name.
- Term: if applicable, term of study during which the instructor is an adviser to the student. If a term is indicated, then the instructor if only an adviser to that student during that term and can only view the academic information of that student for that term from the instructor's portal. If no term is indicated, then the instructor is an adviser to that student for the entire duration of the student's studies and can view the academic information of that student for any term. Click to the right to select a term during which the student is enrolled.
- Program: if applicable, program of study for which the instructor is an adviser to that student. Click to the right to select a program in which the student is enrolled.
- If a Term is selected, then Program is not visible.
- If a Program is selected, then Term is not visible.
Comment or report problem with topic