This page displays the details of a specific email.
- Recipient name
- Created: date & time the email was created
- Sent: date & time the email was sent, it should be fairly close from the time the email was created.
- Attempts: number of times the system attempted to send this email. The system stops trying to send an email after 3 failed attempts.
- Last Attempt: date & time of the last attempt.
- To: email address of the recipient.
- From: from email address that was used.
- Subject: subject of the email.
- Body: main message of the email. If the email is confidential because it contains login information of the recipient account, then the body is not displayed and a warning message is displayed instead.
- HTML: optional message with HTML code appended to the previous body field.
- When applicable, there is a red error message if the email is not properly formatted or another reason prevented it from being successfully sent.
Comment or report problem with topic