- Session: either a date & time if the class is live or a number if the class is recorded.
- Attendance: your attendance status for this session.
- Title: title or subject of the session.
- Description: description of the session learning objectives.
- Instructor: session instructor (out of the team of instructors assigned to the class).
- Room: room where session is presented if applicable.Use this screen to view all the details of your class session.
- Virtual Room: web address for remote class meetings (using Zoom or similar technology.) Just click to join the meeting.
- Meeting code: code or password required by the virtual room.
This page lists the documents which have been assigned by the instructor to this session. Click on a tile to download that document.
This page lists all the assignments which are due for this session. Each row shows:
- The assignment type.
- optional means you will not get an incomplete for not turning the assignment in, but it will be counted towards your final average if you turn it in.
- The assignment title.
- Your grade if available
Click on a row to view the details of the assignment (assignment description, grade received, instructor's comment, attached documents) via the Class Assignment screen.
Comment or report problem with topic