- Maintain a centralized repository of all individuals (former, current & potential students, instructors, staff) with their relevant personal information.
- Define course catalog and programs of study with their specializations & curriculum.
- Manage terms (semesters), classes, schedules, instructors, rooms, student program enrollments, term enrollments, class enrollments, transferred credits, etc..
- Match student's progress with programs of study curriculum
- Manage both live and recorded instruction delivery with emphasis on integrating remote class meetings (such as Zoom) & online content.
- Manage advisor/advisee relationships
- Basic financial management module (record student charges, payments, credits & refunds).
- Generate the multitude of reports needed in the management of the institution.
- Broadcast email messages to targeted groups of individuals based on role, membership, enrollment status, etc...
- Batch import records from spreadsheets or other formatted files.
- Upload & attach documents to relevant records.
- Perform all the tasks instructors can do (post class assignments, record grades, take attendance, etc..)
- View schedule, classes, students
- Manage documents, assignments, grading, class sessions & attendance
- View advisees and their relevant data
- Broadcast email messages
- Flexible gradebook that can automatically compute final grades
- Print instructor specific reports
- View schedule, class records, assignments, grades, attendance...
- Easily access all the information that pertains to a class session: objectives, documents, online content, related assignments, remote class meeting access (such as Zoom) if applicable...
- Access to all documents and online content posted by the instructor(s).
- Share documents with the administrative office.
- View financial records and pay online
- Online registration to classes with automated guidance.
- Print student specific reports
Comment or report problem with topic