Edit Student Status
Use this screen to edit the details of a student status:
- #: order/position/rank of this status compared to the other statuses.
- Status: name of the student status
- Active: set to Yes if this status is currently used, No is this status is no longer used
- NSDLDS Code: NSLDS (National Student Loan Data System in the US) code associated with this status if applicable (used by the NSLDS Enrollment Report). The available codes are:
- A Leave of absence
- G Graduated
- W Withdrawn
- D Deceased
- X Never attended
- D2L Status: used to match the student status with a role in the D2L Brightspace system when generating the D2L Users and D2L Enrollments files that can be automatically uploaded by College Office to the D2L Brightspace server.
- Description: status description that may be visible to students or instructors.
- Internal Note: note that is not visible to students or instructors.
Comment or report problem with topic