This form lets you create or modify a notice that will be presented to the targeted users when they login to College Office: each user will be required to consent to the notice in order to continue using College Office.
- Title: Title of the notice
- Start Date: Date after which consent to the notice is enforced when the user logs in (the user only needs to consent once).
- End Date: Date after which consent to the notice is no longer enforced. Users who never consented to the notice will no longer be required to consent after that date. Leave empty if the notice is permanent.
- Document: Document (web link and/or downloadable copy of the document to which users must consent.) Click the button to attach a document or edit the already attached document.
- Message: Brief message that can complement or replace the above document.
Only users of the roles you select will be required to consent to the notice. Click the button to add a role. Click on a role to remove it.
Note: if no role are selected, no user will be required to consent to the notice.
Comment or report problem with topic