Note: most of the information below is irrelevant and therefore hidden if the student is auditing the class (the student has been assigned a non credit grade.)
- Student email address & mobile number if available: click on the email address to send an email to the student using your default email client.
- Credits: number of credits student receives for the class. By default this is the number of credits of the class (which is itself by default the number of credits of the course.)
- Delivery Method: course content delivery method if applicable. By default this is the delivery method of the class or the default delivery method of the student during the term.
- Repeat: "Yes" if this is a repeat course. This information is printed on the transcript. "No" otherwise.
- Replaced: "Yes" if the grade the student received in this class is superseded by the grade they received in a "Repeat" class. This information is used when computing the student GPA and earned credits.
- Starts: student start date in the class, by default same as class start date.
- Ends: student end or withdrawal date in the class, by default same as class end date.
- Status in Class: status of the student in the class.
- Number of times the student is Present, Late, Absent or Excused in the class.
- Grade: final grade of the student in the class. This grade can either be manually recorded or automatically computed by College Office.
- Average: student final average in the class as computed by College Office from the student graded assignments and the assignment types. This average is automatically updated by College Office as you grade assignments.
Use this page to record your notes on the student in the class.
This page is divided in two parts.
The upper part of the screen shows the average of the student in each assignment type.
The lower part of the page shows all the class assignments with the student grade when available.
Click on a row to record the grade of the student for that assignment.
Note: to grade all students for one assignment check the Assignment screen.
You will need to scroll to the right to see this page.
This page lets you view and/or record attendance for all the class sessions of the student. Do not forget to click on the upper right to save your changes.
Note: to view or record the attendance of all students for one class session check the Session screen.
Comment or report problem with topic