September 18th 2017
- Added a Financial Aid Credits field to the Courses (see the modified Course Edit Form).
- Modified the Term Academic Results report to include the total of Financial Aid Credits received by each student.
- Modified the Strudent Transcript II report to optionally show Financial Aid Credits
September 15th 2017
- Audit and Withdrawn students no longer show when taking attendance of a class session.
- Added option to target email broadcasting by gender.
September 8th 2017
- Greatly improved the email broadcasting feature: you can now target recipients based on their term, class, program of study, graduation, status (admission status, term status, program status or class status) or membership in a list. Check the Messages help topic for more details. (Note: this feature is still in beta testing and will be released later to all institutions.)
- Added a filter by Gender to the Students Directory report.
- Replaced "Points Earned" by "Quality Points". Points Earned were computed only including earned credits (student has a passing grade) while Quality Points are computed including credits from failed classes. Quality Points can only differ from Points Earned if you have failing grades with a Grade Point Value greater than 0.
August 1st 2017
- I added email broadcasting functionality: you can now easily broadcast an email message to all students of a term (by the registrar) or all students of a class (by the registrar or the instructor.)
- You can now see all the students enrolled in a program from the Program View Form.
- The instructor can now record all assignment grades at once. Check the improved Assignment View Form.
- The Student Program Progress Report can now be printed either for a single student or for all the students of a term.
July 9th 2017
- Adding a holiday or changing the date(s) of a holiday will now cause College Office to delete all already existing class sessions which fall on this date or between these dates (student attendance records are automatically updated accordingly.) Previously, the holiday had to already exist before creating the class schedule and adding the holiday afterwards was of no effect.
June 26th 2017
- First release of this new help system.
- Modified College Office so that it integrates with the new help system by providing context sensitive access to the help system (just click on any screen.)
- Deployed the new grade book functionality which enables instructors to post assignments for their class, record assignment grades and, if they so choose, automatically compute the final grade from the weighted average of all assignments (check the Assignments page in the improved Class View Form)
Comment or report problem with topic