More than a great web based application to manage your records, College Office is also a Safe Box for your data.
College Office makes every effort to ensure that your data is always:
Most smaller institutions simply do not have the IT expertise and resources to reliably protect their data from hacks, unauthorized access, catastrophic hardware failures, or disasters.
- Your data is in the Cloud and therefore physically inaccessible to anyone.
- Your data is encrypted via AES 256 bit encryption while it travels on the internet as well as while it is stored on our server.
- Our system runs on an isolated and dedicated server which is locked down behind a very tight security policy and always kept current with the latest security patches.
- Your data is never shared with a 3rd party data processor.
- We strive to fully abide by the latest European Data Protection Regulation law, the most stringent data privacy law in the world.
In an age of government sponsored cyber attacks, no one can say never... but our Safe Box is as safe as it gets!
Accidents happen, hardware fails, and sometimes disasters strike... it's never a matter of if, only of when...
- Your data is backed up every night to 2 different locations.
- We preserve each daily backup for 45 days.
- Our system is hosted in a ISO-27001-2013 data center in the USA.
You always have access to the latest backup of your data. Check the topic on restoring College Office data to learn how to access your backups and restore your data.
Comment or report problem with topic