This form shows the details of an assignment and the grade received if applicable
- Assignment: assignment name or title.
- Weight: numeric weight of the assignment in computing the student final grade.
- Assigned: date work was assigned.
- Due: date work is due.
- Received: date work was received from the student.
- Grade: Numerical grade (or points) received for this assignment based on the numerical scale used by your institution to grade assignments.
- Comment: instructor's comment on the work.
- Description: description/explanation concerning the assignment as recorded by the instructor.
This page displays the documents which the instructor has attached to this assignment. Click the purple file name to download the file or the blue hyperlink to navigate to the online document.
Click anywhere on a line outside of either link to view more details about the document.
Comment or report problem with topic