Student Class Screen
This screen shows the details of the student's enrollment in the class
- Class identified by its Course, Section and Term.
- Course title
- Grade: final grade received if applicable.
- Credits: number of credits for the class.
- Status in Class: student's status in the class.
- Withdrawn: date student withdrew from the class if applicable.
- Repeat Course: "Yes" if this is a repeat course, "No" otherwise.
- Superseded: "Yes" if the grade received in this class is superseded by the grade received in a repeat class of the same course, "No" otherwise.
- Delivery Method: delivery method of the course content to the student if applicable and if different from the default class delivery method.
- Attendance statistics: number of time student was Present, Late, Absent or Excused.
- Final Grade
- Final Average
- Averages in each of the class assignment types.
This page shows the schedule of the class. Each tile shows:
- Day of the week when the class meets.
- Time of day (using 24h format) when the class meets.
- Duration of the meeting in minutes.
- Frequency of the weekly meeting (every week, every 2 weeks, etc..)
- Schedule start and end dates (usually identical to the class start and end date.)
- Instructor assigned to this schedule.
- Room assigned to this schedule.
This page shows the attendance records of the student for the class.
This page displays all the class assignments that have been recorded by the instructor(s).
Click on a tile to view more details on the assignment via the Class Assignment screen, including the instructor's description of the assignment and comment on the student's work.
This page displays all the documents that have been attached to this class by the instructor(s). Some documents may be assigned to specific assignments, while others may be simply assigned to the class in general (such as a syllabus.)
Click on the file name (purple) to download the file or on the hyperlink (blue) to navigate to the online document. Click anywhere on the line outside of either link to view more information about the document.
Comment or report problem with topic