STUDENT -> Term
- Grade Level: your Grade Level for this term.
- Delivery Method: your student's default delivery method for the term.
- Full Time: "Yes" if you are considered full time for this term, "No" otherwise.
- First Time: "Yes" is this is the first term you re attending.
- Credits Tried: total number of credits tried this term.
- Credits Earned: total number of credits earned this term.
- Quality Points: points earned this term.
- GPA: your Grade Points Average for the term.
The page shows all the classes you are enrolled in during the term.
- Repeat: "Yes" is this is a repeat of a class previously taken, "No" otherwise.
- Replaced: "Yes" if this class has been repeated later and should be ignored in the computation of the overall GPA.
- Average: average of all your class assignments as computed by the grade-book module.
- Grade: your final grade in the class.
- P, L, A, E are the attendance counts for Present, Late, Absent and Excused.
Click on a row to view your class details (sessions, assignments, documents) via the Class screen.
The page shows all the independent courses you are enrolled in during the term. An independent course is a course you take apart from a regular class, usually under the supervision of an instructor.
- Repeat: "Yes" is this is a repeat of a course/class previously taken, "No" otherwise.
- Replaced: "Yes" if this course has been repeated later and should be ignored in the computation of the overall GPA.
- Grade: your final grade in the course.
Click on a row to view more details on that record.
This page displays your schedule for the term based upon the schedule of the live classes you are enrolled in. There is no schedule for recorded classes.
This page shows all your class sessions, live and recorded, during the term with your attendance status. Live session have a date & time while recorded sessions only have a session number.
- Session: session date & time (for live classes) or session number (for recorded classes).
- Course: code of the course.
- Section: section of the class.
- Title: title of the session.
- Room: room where session is taught if applicable.
- Virtual Room: web address for remote class meetings (using Zoom or similar technology.)
- Code: code or password required by the virtual room.
- Attendance: your attendance record for the session.
Click on a Virtual Room if applicable to access the cloud meeting in your browser.
Click on a row to view all the session details (session description, instructor, attached documents, assignments due) via the Class Session screen.
Comment or report problem with topic