This page shows the details of your term enrollment record:
- Grade Level: your Grade Level for this term.
- Status in Term: your status this term if applicable.
- Audit/Credit: whether you are considered a Credit or an Audit student this term.
- Delivery Method: your courses default delivery method for the term if applicable.
- Full Time: whether you are considered full time or not for this term.
- First Time: whether this is the first term you are attending.
- Credits Tried: total number of credits tried this term.
- Credits Earned: total number of credits earned this term.
- Quality Points: points earned this term.
- GPA: your Grade Points Average for the term.
The page displays all the classes you are enrolled in during the term. Each tile shows:
- The course code, section and number of credits of the class.
- repeat if this is a repeat of a class previously taken.
- replaced if this class has been repeated later and should be ignored in the computation of the overall GPA.
- Your attendance counts for Present, Late, Absent and Excused.
- Your current average.
- Your final grade if available.
Click on a tile to view your class details (sessions, assignments, documents) via the Class screen.
This page shows all the independent courses you are enrolled in during the term. An independent course is a course you take apart from a regular class, usually under the supervision of an instructor. Each tile shows:
- The course code and number of credits.
- Your final grade in the course if available.
- repeat if this is a repeat of a class/course previously taken.
- replaced if this course has been repeated and should be ignored in the computation of the overall GPA.
Click on a tile to view more details on that record.
This page displays your schedule for the term based upon the schedule of all the live classes you are enrolled in. There is no schedule for recorded classes.
This page shows all your class sessions during the term, live and recorded, with your attendance status. Live session have a date & time while recorded sessions have a session number. Each row shows:
- The course code and section of the class
- The session date & time (for live classes) or session number (for recorded classes).
- The title of the session if available.
- The room where the session is taught if applicable.
- The web address (virtual room) for remote class meetings (using Zoom or similar technology.)
- The code or password required by the virtual room.
- Your attendance for that session.
Click on a Virtual Room if applicable to access the cloud meeting in your browser.
Click on a row to view all the session details via the Class Session screen.
Comment or report problem with topic