INSTRUCTOR -> Term -> Class -> Assignment
The screen lets you manage an assignment. It has three pages: Details, Documents and Gradebook.
This page displays the assignment details.
- Class identified by its Course, Section and Term.
- Title: title of the assignment.
- Session Due: class session when the assignment is due.
- Optional: "Yes" if the assignment is optional. If an assignment is optional students do not receive an Incomplete for not doing it. If the student does not complete an optional assignment, this assignment is excluded from her final average (she is not penalized,) but if she does the assignment, then it is computed in her final average.
- Assignment Type: type of assignment for grading purposes.
- Weight Within Type: weight of this assignment when computing the student average for all class assignments of this type
- Assignment Description: description/explanation of what the student is expected to do.
Click on the lower right to edit this information via the Edit Assignment screen.
This page displays all the documents that have been attached to this assignment.
Click on a tile to retrieve, delete or edit that document.
Click on the lower right of the screen to upload a new document or a new link that will be attached to this assignment. Depending on how your institution has configured College Office, you may be restricted in the size of the document that can be uploaded.
This page shows all the credit students with their assignment grade.
Click on the lower right to grade all students at once.
Click on a tile to grade that student.
Note: this screen lets you grade one assignment for all students, use the Student screen to grade all the assignments of one student.
Comment or report problem with topic