This form is used by the instructor to take attendance (note that audit students are excluded from attendance.)
The form shows the details of a class session:
- Open or Closed status of the term (see the Term Edit Form topic for details.)
- Name of the class as identified by its course code, class section and term.
- Date and time of the session.
- Duration in minutes of the session.
- Instructor assigned to the session.
- Room where the class meets
The form then lists all the students of the class alphabetically along with their attendance record for that session.
Click on a single attendance line to edit it.
Click on the lower right to take attendance for all students of the class at once. The attendance options are Unknown, Present, Late, Absent or Excused.
Note: use the Class Student Screen to record at once the attendance of one student for all sessions.
Comment or report problem with topic