This form is used to edit the details of a course offered by your institution.
- Course Title: title of the course.
- Code: code of the course, must be unique!
- Department: department responsible for the course. The list of available departments is defined via Departments in Setup.
- Level: numeric value representing the course level, for example 100 for 1st year courses, 200 for 2nd year courses etc... College Office uses this information when matching courses to program requirements. See the Program Requirement Edit Form for more details.
- Active: "Yes" if the course is currently active and available for selection when creating classes etc.., "No" otherwise.
- Credits: default number of credits of the course.
- Financial Aid Credits: financial aid credits of the course. Used to compute the financial aid credits of students (by term and cumulated.)
- Description: public course description.
- Note: internal note on the course.
Comment or report problem with topic