This page displays the assignment details.
- Class identified by its Course, Section and Term.
- Title: title of the assignment.
- Session Due: session when the assignment is due.
- Optional: "Yes" if the assignment is optional. If an assignment is optional students do not receive an Incomplete for not doing it. If the student does not complete an optional assignment, this assignment is excluded from her final average (she is not penalized,) but if she does the assignment, then it is computed in her final average.
- Assignment Type: type of assignment for grading purposes.
- Weight Within Type: weight of this assignment when computing the student average for all class assignments of the same type
- Assignment Description: description/explanation of what the student is expected to do.
Click on the lower right to edit this information via the Edit Assignment screen.
This page displays all the documents that have been attached to this assignment.
Click on a tile to download or delete that document.
Click on the lower right of the screen to upload a new document or a new link that will be attached to this assignment. Depending on how your institution has configured College Office, you may be restricted in the size of the document that can be uploaded.
Note that audit students are excluded from the gradebook.
This page lists the students of the class with their grade for this assignment as well as the date when the assignment was received if applicable.
Click on the lower right to grade all students at once.
Click on a row to grade that student, and record the date their work was received and the teacher's comments.
Note: this screen lets you grade one assignment for all students, to grade all the assignments of one students use the Edit Class Student screen.
Comment or report problem with topic