This screen is used to edit the details of a class assignment.
The class is identified at the top by its Code, Section and Term.
- Session Due: session when the assignment is due.
- Optional: "Yes" if the assignment is optional. If an assignment is optional students do not receive an Incomplete for not doing it. If the student does not complete an optional assignment, this assignment is excluded from her final average (she is not penalized,) but if she does the assignment, then it is computed in her final average.
- Assignment Type: type of assignment for grading purposes.
- Weight Within Type: weight of this assignment when computing the student average for all class assignments of this type.
- Assignment Description: description of the assignment for the students to read.
Comment or report problem with topic