This form is used to edit the enrollment of a student in a class.
- Open or Closed status of the term (see the Terms help topic for details.)
- Repeat Course: "Yes" if this is a repeat course. This information is printed on the transcript. "No" otherwise.
- Superseded: "Yes" if the grade the student received in this class is superseded by the grade they received in a "Repeat" class. This information is used when computing the student GPA and earned credits.
- Student Name
- The class is defined by its Term, Course Code and Section. Click on the right to select another class.
- Grade: final grade of the student in the class. The list of available grades is defined via Grades in Setup.
- Credits: number of credits student receives for the class. By default this is the number of credits of the class (which is itself by default the number of credits of the course.)
- Status in Class: status of the student in the class. The list of available statuses is defined via Student Class Statuses in Setup.
- Withdrawn: date student withdrew if applicable. College Office automatically removes the student from attendance tracking after that date.
- Delivery Method: course content delivery method if applicable. By default this is the delivery method of the class or the default delivery method of the student during the term. The list of available methods is defined via Delivery Methods in Setup.
- Note: internal note on the enrollment of the student in this class.
Comment or report problem with topic