Note: the Attendance, Assignments and Averages pages are irrelevant and therefore hidden if the student is auditing the class (the student has been assigned a non credit grade.)
- Open or Closed status of the term (see the Terms help topic for details.)
- Repeat Course: "Yes" if this is a repeat course. This information is printed on the transcript. "No" otherwise.
- Superseded: "Yes" if the grade the student received in this class is superseded by the grade they received in a "Repeat" class. This information is used when computing the student GPA and earned credits.
- Student Name
- The class is defined by its Term, Course Code and Section. Click on the right to select another class.
- Grade: final grade of the student in the class. The list of available grades is defined via Grades in Setup.
- Credits: number of credits student receives for the class. By default this is the number of credits of the class (which is itself by default the number of credits of the course.)
- Status in Class: status of the student in the class. The list of available statuses is defined via Student Class Statuses in Setup.
- Withdrawn: date student withdrew if applicable. College Office automatically removes the student from attendance tracking after that date.
- Delivery Method: course content delivery method if applicable. By default this is the delivery method of the class or the default delivery method of the student during the term. The list of available methods is defined via Delivery Methods in Setup.
The bottom of the form also display the number of times the student is Present, Late, Absent or Excused in the class.
This page lets the user view and/or record attendance for all the class sessions of the student. Use the drop down list to the right of each session date and time to record the attendance of the student for that session. Do not forget to click on the upper right to save your changes.
Note: to view or record the attendance of all students for one class session check the Class Session View Form.
This page lets the user view and/or grade all the class assignments of the student. Click on an assignment to record the grade and enter appropriate comments via the Gradebook Single Entry Form.
Note: to grade all students for one assignment check the Assignment View Form.
You will need to click and drag the bar under the tabs to show this page.
This page shows the average of the student in the class for each assignment type as well as the Final Average and the Final Grade.
- The average of the student for each assignment type is computed automatically by College Office as you record assignment grades.
- On the other hand, the Final Average and the Final Grade are not automatically computed by College Office: they are only calculated when you select Compute Final Grades from the Students page of the Class View Form.
Comment or report problem with topic