This form is used to record the basic details of the class.
- Course Code: course code of the class. Click to the right to select a course from the list of active courses.
- Section: class section, used to distinguish several classes teaching the same course during the same academic term. The system will generate an error if a class with the same course and same section already exists.
- Credits: number of credits of the class, by default this is the number of credits of the course.
- Seats: number of seats in the class.
- Start Date: start date of the class, by default this is the start date of the academic term.
- End Date: end date of the class, by default this is the end date of the academic term.
- Delivery Method: course content delivery method if applicable. The list of available methods is defined via Delivery Methods in Setup.
- Note: your notes on the class.
Note: the start and end date of the class affects the class sessions automatically generated by College Office based upon the class schedule. See Schedule and Sessions in the Class View Form help topic.
Comment or report problem with topic