This form is the hub to the information that pertains to a specific academic term. It lets you access all classes and students of the term as well as enroll students in the term and add classes to the term.
This page displays the basic details of the term which can be edited via the Term Edit Form by clicking on the lower right.
This page lists all the classes of the term. Each tile shows:
- Class course code and class section.
- Class size (number of students actually enrolled) / Class seats (number of seats available in the class.)
- Course title.
Click on the lower right to add a new class: select a course from the list of active courses and then finish recording the details of the class via the Class Edit Form.
Click on the lower right to filter classes by course or department.
Click on a tile to view the details of the class via the Class View Form.
Tip: you can create classes from 2 paths:
- from here, the Classes page of the Term View Form
- or from the Classes browse form.
This page lists all the students enrolled in the term. Each tile shows:
- The student name.
- The student PT (Part Time) or FT (Full Time) status.
- Whether the student is New this term.
- Number of credits earned / number of credits tried.
- Student GPA for the term.
- Student picture if available.
Click on the lower right to enroll a student into the Term. College Office will display the list of all students with an active admission record who are not already enrolled in the term. Select a student and record the enrollment details via the Term Enrollment Edit Form.
Tip: you can also enroll a student in a term while enrolling them in a class of that term via the Students page of the Class View Form.
Click on the lower right to filter students by name, grade level, status in the term, full time status, first time status, number of credits tried or GPA.
Click on a tile to view the details of the student term enrollment via the Term Enrollment View Form.
Comment or report problem with topic