- Term: name of the academic term (or semester,) for example: "Fall 2021"
- Status: can be either "Open" or "Closed". When a term is marked as closed all the academic and curricular information that comes under this term can no longer be modified and the term is no longer visible to instructors in their portal.
- Campus: campus associated to the term if applicable. If your institution has several campuses, then each campus could have its own academic terms in order to separate classes between campuses.
- Term Starts: term start date.
- Term Ends: term end date.
- Hidden From Students: set to "Yes" if you would like to hide this term from students. It may be useful while you are configuring the term and enrolling students into it.
- Hidden From Instructors: set to "Yes" if you would like to hide this term from instructors. This only matters for Open terms since Closed terms are always hidden from instructors anyway.
- Registration Starts: date from which online registration is open.
- Registration Ends: date after which online registration is closed.
- Late Registration: date after which registration is considered late.
- First Payment Due Date: this is the date the first payments of this term payment plans are due. Leaving this date empty will disable the Payment Plan option for the students.
- Number of Payments: this is the number of payments (not including the initial payment made at registration time) of the above payment plan for this term. This value if by default the number you have defined in the corresponding field of your My Institution screen
- Payments Interval Unit: interval unit (Day, Week or Month) of the payments schedule for this term. This value if by default the value you have defined in the corresponding field of your My Institution screen.
- Payments Interval Length: length of the payments intervals (ex: if the interval unit is 'week' then a length of 2 means every 2 weeks) for this term. This value if by default the value you have defined in the corresponding field of your My Institution screen.
- The online registration feature works whether or not you have select a 3rd party payments processor such as Authorize.net in the Payment Service setting of the My Institution screen. If you have selected a payment processor, students will be required to pay their "due now" bill in order to complete their registration. If you have not selected a payment processor, students will be able to register without making any payment.
- If you wish to be notified via email whenever a student registers online or makes a change to their registration, enter the email address to which those notifications should be sent in the Registration Notification Email field found on the Custom page of the My Institution screen. Leave that field empty if you do not wish to receive those notifications.
- Description: any note about the term that is visible to students.
- Internal Note: any note about the term that is internal and hidden from students.
Comment or report problem with topic