Term Edit Form
This form is used to edit the information of an academic term.
- Term: name of the academic term, for example "Fall 2016"
- Closed: Select "Yes" to close the term, "No" to keep it open. Closing the term means that instructors can no longer access their classes for that term to record grades or attendance (but the registrars can still modify this information.)
- Campus: campus associated to the term if applicable. If your institution has several campuses (for example a Baltimore Campus and a Seattle Campus), then each campus should have its own academic terms in order to separate classes between campuses.
- Term Type: the list of available types is defined via Term Types in Setup.
- Start Date: term start date.
- End Date: term end date.
- Note: internal note.
Comment or report problem with topic