This form is used to edit the details of a program of study.
- Program: name of the program.
- Program Type: type of program. The list of available types is defined via Program Types in Setup.
- Department: department responsible for the program. The list of available departments is defined via Departments in Setup.
- Code: program code if applicable.
- Credits Required: number of credits required to complete the program (only for documenting purposes for now.)
- GPA Required: minimum GPA required (only for documenting purposes for now.)
- Active: "Yes" if the program is currently active, "No" otherwise. Inactive programs are hidden from the user for any new data entry.
- Description: public program description.
- Note: internal note on the program.
Note: once you have created a new program, use the Program View Form to add specializations and requirements.
Comment or report problem with topic