- Institution: institution from which the student is transferring credits (also referred to as sending institution.) Click to select an institution (you will be able create the institution if it does not already exists.)
- Transferred Item: name of the course or project from the sending institution for which the student is receiving credits.
- Original Date: date when the above course or project occurred.
- Transfer Date: date transfer was accepted or recorded.
- Course Granted: equivalent course at your institution which the student receives because of this transfer.
- Subject Granted: subject for which student receives credits (used if Course Granted is left empty)
- Level Granted: if the student receives credits towards a subject rather than a specific course (Course Granted is left empty), you may also also specify the level within the subject.
- Transferred Credits: number of credits granted to the student by this transfer.
Note: you must select either an equivalent course or an equivalent subject, not both!
These fields help classify transfers for reporting purposes. They are seldom used.
- Sending Code: enter the code used to classify the type of credit granted by the sending institution if applicable.
- Sending Code Type: select a sending code type if applicable. The list of available types is defined in Sending Code Types in Setup.
- Transfer Code: enter the code used to classify the type of transfer granted by your institution if applicable.
- Transfer Type: select a transfer code type if applicable. The list of available types is defined in Transfer Types in Setup.
Comment or report problem with topic