- Student Name
- Transfer Date: date transfer was accepted or recorded.
- Institution: institution from which the student is transferring credits (also referred to as sending institution.) Click to select an institution (you can create the institution if it does not already exists.)
- Original Course: the name of the course from the sending institution for which the student is claiming credits.
- Course Date: date when student completed the course.
The data below is used by College Office to determine how this transfer can be applied to fulfill a program requirement. You may either decide that the student directly receives an equivalent course at your institution or that the transfer grants the student a number of credits in a specific subject at an optional level.
- Equivalent Course: equivalent course at your institution which the student receives because of this transfer.
- Equivalent Subject: subject for which student receives credits.
- Equivalent Level: if the student receives the credits towards a specific subject, you may also optionally specify the level within the subject.
- Transferred Credits: number of credits granted to the student by this transfer. If the student receives a course equivalent at your institution, this should be the same as the number of credits of that course.
Note: you must select either an equivalent course or an equivalent subject, not both!
- Sending Code: enter the code used to classify the type of credit granted by the sending institution if applicable.
- Sending Code Type: select a sending code type if applicable. The list of available types is defined via Sending Code Types in Setup.
- Transfer Code: enter the code used to classify the type of transfer granted by your institution if applicable.
- Transfer Type: select a transfer code type if applicable. The list of available types is defined via Transfer Types in Setup.
Comment or report problem with topic