ABOUT -> Navigation
College Office can easily be navigated on a traditional desktop computer with a mouse and a keyboard, as well as on a touch based device such as a smart-phone or a tablet (we recommend using your device in landscape mode.)
- Purple text indicates hyperlinks: click on the link and it will take you to a relevant screen.
- Click on the upper left of the screen to return to the home page.
- Click on the upper right of the screen to log out of the application.
- Click on the lower right of the screen for context sensitive help.
- To return to a previous screen, use the back button of your browser.
- When working in an edit screen, click to save your changes, to ignore (cancel) your changes and to delete the record (note that the system will issue an error message if the deletion is not allowed!)
- Most rows can be clicked to access the relevant information represented by the row.
- When using the mouse, the cursor becomes a small hand whenever an object is clickable.
- When using a drop down list click to select from the list of items, or directly type the first 3 letters of the item for quick access.
- When using a pick button, for example when picking a class for a student enrollment: click the button to the right with the 3 dots [...]. College Office will display a list of classes to pick from along with some filtering options on the top of the list to help you find the right record.
College Office lets you view and access your information from many different paths. For example, the data pertaining to the enrollment of a student in a class can be accessed from either a class record, a student record or a student term record. This ability to access your information from different paths, though it may seem a bit confusing at first, greatly contributes to the ease of use of the application.
Comment or report problem with topic