College Office can easily be navigated on a traditional desktop computer with a mouse and a keyboard, as well as on a touch based device such as a smart-phone or a tablet.
- Purple text indicates hyperlinks: click on it and it will take you to a relevant screen.
- Click on the upper left of the screen to return to the home page.
- Click on the upper right of the screen to log out of the application.
- Click for context sensitive help.
- To return to a previous screen, use the back button of your browser.
- When working in an edit screen, click to save your changes, to ignore (cancel) your changes and to delete the record (note that the system will issue an error message if the deletion is not allowed!)
- Most tiles (text within a rectangular border) can be clicked to access the relevant information represented by the tile.
- When using the mouse, the cursor becomes a small hand whenever an object is clickable.
- When using a drop down list, for example selecting a country: click to select from the list of countries, or directly type the first 3 letters of the country for quick access.
- When using a pick button, for example when picking a class for a student enrollment: click the button to the right with the 3 dots [...]. College Office will display a list of classes to pick from along with some filtering options on the top of the list to help you find the right record.
Just like you can look inside a room from many different windows, College Office lets you view and access your information from many different paths. For example, the data pertaining to the enrollment of a student in a class can be accessed from either a class screen, an admission screen or a term enrollment screen. This ability to access your information from different paths, though it may seem a bit confusing at first, greatly contributes to the ease of use of the application.
Comment or report problem with topic