College Office keeps one common repository for all the people connected to your institution, whether they be prospects, applicants, students, instructors, alumni or staff members. Before you can do anything else with an individual in College Office, they must have a Person record.
This form lets you view, edit and add the people connected to your institution.
Enter a portion of the name, username or identifier in the Name, Username or ID field in the upper left of the form for a quick search, or click the filter button on the lower right of the page for more filtering options.
- Name, Username or ID: enter a portion of the name, username or identifier of the person
- Type: select the type of person, options are: Any, Student, Staff, or Teaching Staff.
- Term: select the term during which the person is either enrolled or teaching.
- Campus: select the campus where the person is either enrolled or teaching.
- Role: select the role assigned to that person when they log into College Office.
- Online Access: filter based upon the people have online access, no online access or either.
- Ok To Email: filter based upon the people are classified as Ok To Recieve Email, Do Not Email or Either
Once you have located the person, click on their tile to view their information via the Person View Form.
Click on the lower right of the page to add a new person via the Person Edit Form. Once you save the new record you are redirected to view that person's record via the Person View Form from where you can record further information.
Comment or report problem with topic